Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Question: Does Bluetooth Output use the Audio output from the DAC Hat?
(09-21-2021, 10:23 PM)Wheel_nut Wrote: I now have another problem ... Since turning off the on-board BT device and re-booting, I cannot access the GUI!

I have found the reason why this happened! In    M/ Configure/ Audio/ Audio Renderers/ Bluetooth Renderer, I had left Bluetooth Set to ON and moOde Bluethooth "Set". There is a warning in that panel that "Bluetooth adapter must be physically attached and Enabled before turning this ON otherwise moOde startup will fail".

I had inadvertently left the Bluetooth Renderer SET and then turned the Bluetooth Adapter OFF causing moOde startup to fail. D'OH! Rolleyes Big Grin 

I hope this helps anybody else who encounters this pitfall. I don't know if there is an easier way to recover than my solution which was to re-load moOde on the SD Card and start again.

Robin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question: Does Bluetooth Output use the Audio output from the DAC Hat? - by Wheel_nut - 09-23-2021, 05:45 PM