Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.4.y support thread
(09-30-2021, 11:14 AM)josh2000 Wrote: Hello,

I'm missing an entry for Hifiberry ADC pro. There is an overlay to choose for it but that does not bring up the input.
I now use the Hifiberry ADC (without pro), but i guess the clock switching of the pro won't work this way.

Best Regards
Josef

Quite a while ago our project stopped trying by default to integrate new audio devices and their unique options because of a  lack of dev resources, lack of vendor support, too many new devices, and the fact that the significant amount of dev time required to integrate devices and their options competed with time we needed to spend integrating important new and generally applicable features for example CamillaDSP and Multiroom Audio, fixing bugs and improving reliability.ny

We still spend time to integrate selected audio devices but only if the vendor supports our project, provides sample devices, technical support and we mutually agree to work together. Another avenue for device integration is if a dev or vendor does the integration work themselves and submits a PR to the repo. As long as the vendor support mentioned before is in place the PR will be considered.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.4.0 support thread - by Tim Curtis - 09-30-2021, 11:51 AM
Linn Radio URLs not working - by Britracer - 10-07-2021, 01:29 AM
RE: Linn Radio URLs not working - by Tim Curtis - 10-07-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Linn Radio URLs not working - by suzywong - 10-08-2021, 07:37 PM