The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Change implementation of "RoodBridge Active -> disconnect"
Whenever I listen to Roon via RoonBridge and want to use the moode Web interface (mainly settings, I do not use the moOde player), the page I want to enter (e.g. #configure-modal) briefly appears and than the "RoodBridge Active" message appears and prevents me from seeing the #configure-modal page.

Since I do not want to disconnect from Roon, I end up refreshing the page and trying to use the briefly appearing moode menu to navigate and click on "configuration". This works about 1 of 5 times for me.
It's no big deal as I use the Web interface mainly when a new release comes out or when I play around in the convolution settings (rarely), however, for RoonBridge users it'd be a nice UX improvement:  

Would it be possible to implement this message "more functionality-specific"?
While attempting to e.g. play other audio via moOde might trigger the message, viewing the help/info sections or doing (some) settings not related to the processes RoonBridge is currently involved in may be possible without disconnecting from RoonBridge.
Other ideas on a solution are welcome.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Change implementation of "RoodBridge Active -> disconnect" - by hansStahlhelm - 06-25-2022, 02:19 PM