Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
Hi Adrian,
We haven't spoken on the forum for a while: how are you? I hope well, obviously.
A question: have you tried mpd_oled (binary) on the new 9.0.0 release: I tried to install it but I had a library problem:
Code:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
mpd-oled:armhf : Depends: libfftw3-3:armhf but it is not installable
Depends: i2c-tools:armhf but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

By installing with source, however, the system worked.
Dear greetings and thanks,
Francesco
Hi Francesco

Nice to hear from you, and thank you for reporting the issue.

I don't currently run a Pi based music player, and my Pis are packed away in a box somewhere. I'll see if I can dig them out and make a package for Moode 9 (hopefully sometime in the next week).

Adrian.
Thanks Adrian,
do not hesitate to contact me to test the package.
Next week I will be out from house.
Best regards,
Francesco
(05-22-2024, 10:01 AM)fdealexa Wrote: Thanks Adrian,
do not hesitate to contact me to test the package.
Next week I will be out from house.
Best regards,
Francesco

Hi Francesco, I had the same problem, but despite installing it from source following all the instructions except compiling and installing Cava which already exists in the official repositories, I didn't get any resolution with my ssh1106 from 1, 3 inches. Do you have any thoughts on this?

I'll answer myself: installing from sources places everything in usr/local/bin instead of usr/bin so I've solved it!
Please post in English so everyone can understand what was written.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-29-2024, 05:39 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Please post in English so everyone can understand what was written.

Oops..sorry! I edited the post, but I solved it anyway. Thank you