Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: moode audio
Hello, moode audio player disconect when i play tidal to mcconect.Maybe somebody knows what is problam? Thanks
(01-02-2023, 04:54 PM)Remigijusmatjusaitis Wrote: Hello, moode audio player disconect when i play tidal to mcconect.Maybe somebody knows what is problam? Thanks

Sorry, there's not enough detail here to know where to start.

---

Here's my own experience.

I no longer have a Tidal subscription but I still have a Qobuz subscription and I have the mConnect app installed on my iPad.

At the moment, I am listening to Bill Evans tracks from Qobuz on a moOde 8.2.4 player on an RPi3A+.
  • the UPnP Client for MPD Service is enabled in moOde with name "m824p3a UPnP"
  • m824p3a UPnP is displayed along with other local UPnP media renderers in the PlayTo list on the mConnect Lite app on my iPad
  • I selected this renderer from the list in the app
  • I browsed Qobuz in the app, created a playlist, and it's now playing through moOde.
I am not experiencing interruptions or disconnects.

Regards,
Kent
Use allo usbbridge signature, mcconect use in huawey p20, if moode is always on screan top works okey, when I close down mcconect window ,moode disconects for a two or five traks. Then I have to restart usb bridge and again conect moode.if plays spotify conect,it works perfect.
Thanks for replay.
(01-02-2023, 08:49 PM)Remigijusmatjusaitis Wrote: Use allo usbbridge signature, mcconect use in huawey p20, if moode is always on screan top works okey, when I  close down mcconect window ,moode disconects for a two or five traks. Then I have  to restart usb bridge and again conect moode.if plays spotify conect,it works perfect.
Thanks for replay.

The mConnect app has to stay running because it acts as a pseudo-UPnP media server. At least this is true for my Qobuz service and I expect it is true for Tidal service as well.

Example, I'm listening to a Qobuz track in the setup I described previously. The track appears as a line in the moOde queue. If I use the moOdeUI to examine the Audio Information for this track, I get

Code:
Source         http://10.0.0.193:17756/qobuz/138223627.flac

This URL points to a port on my iPad, not to a remote Qobuz media server. If I close the mConnect app, this port closes. If I then try to restart the track in my moOde queue, I get the popup error

Code:
MPD error
Failed to decode http://10.0.0.193:17756/qobuz/138223635.flac; CURL failed: Failed to connect to 10.0.0.193 port 17756: Connection refused

Regards,
Kent
Thanks for answer. Maybe tidal conecct work for moode audio?
(01-02-2023, 09:50 PM)Remigijusmatjusaitis Wrote: Thanks for answer. Maybe tidal conecct work for moode audio?

When there's a free and open source implementation for Tidal Connect like there is librespot for Spotify Connect.

I'd say "don't hold your breath" but keep in mind that I'm cynical.

Regards,
Kent