Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde 5.4 Beta 2 is available
Hi,

moOde 5.4 Beta 2 is available for download and testing :-)

This beta release is based on Raspbian 10.0 (Buster) and includes support for the Raspberry Pi-4B 1/2/4GB models, a new UPnP Media Browser, updated core components and important bug fixes and improvements. See release notes for more information.

NOTE: This release fixes a PHP session handling bug that was present in the previous beta1 release.

The ISO image can be downloaded from the moOde Git repo.
https://github.com/moode-player/moode/re...g/r54beta2

Code:
########################################################
//
// 5.4 2019-MM-DD
//
########################################################

New features

- NEW: Raspbian 10.0 (Buster Lite) OS
- NEW: Support for Pi-4B 1/2/4GB
- NEW: UPnP Media Browser

Updates

- UPD: Bump to Linux kernel 4.19.56
- UPD: Bump to PHP 7.3.4
- UPD: Bump to NGINX 1.14.2
- UPD: Bump to SQLite 3.27.2
- UPD: Bump to ALSA 1.1.8
- UPD: Add clock radio Actions after stop
- UPD: Add Spotify clear credential cache
- UPD: Improve Play/Playall response on slower Pi-Zero
- UPD: Add revision codes for Pi-4B 1/2/4GB
- UPD: SwissGroove radio url

Bug fixes

- FIX: Lazyload not started after search in Album view
- FIX: Missing href in Bluetooth Active overlay
-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Nice!

This fixed all my initial problems.

Regards,
Kent
Noticed while grep'ing through sources for instances of btn-cmd:

Code:
templates/indextpl.html:                            <button class="btn btn-cmd btn-to ggle consume hide" data-cmd="consume"><i class="fal fa-arrow-down"></i></button>

Is that supposed to be "btn-toggle" rather than "btn-to ggle"?
Seems to be working well for me too, 4GB Pi 4, All Digione and USB SDD attached to Pi. Only query I have is should I tick the 'Max USB Current 2X' or does the new Pi work differently here? Also is it best to use the full (65535?) audio buffer size and 30% buffer options for the 4GB Pi4? Thanks Smile
(07-04-2019, 11:11 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: Noticed while grep'ing through sources for instances of btn-cmd:

Code:
templates/indextpl.html:                            <button class="btn btn-cmd btn-to ggle consume hide" data-cmd="consume"><i class="fal fa-arrow-down"></i></button>

Is that supposed to be "btn-toggle" rather than "btn-to ggle"?

Fixed, thanks!
Enjoy the Music!
(07-04-2019, 12:32 PM)JohnM73 Wrote: Seems to be working well for me too, 4GB Pi 4, All Digione and USB SDD attached to Pi. Only query I have is should I tick the 'Max USB Current 2X' or does the new Pi work differently here? Also is it best to use the full (65535?) audio buffer size and 30% buffer options for the 4GB Pi4? Thanks Smile

USB current setting only applies to Pi-1A/B and 2B models. Bug is causing it to be displayed for the 4B. It will be fixed in next Beta (if needed) or in Production 5.4 release.

I'd just leave the buffer setting at their defaults.
Enjoy the Music!
Cheers Tim, will leave those at their defaults then.

Just seen this, explains why my Pi4 is putting out more heat in the simple non-heatsinked Allo Digione enclosure:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewt...5#p1490467
Do me a fav and run the command below for a while while music is playing, then Ctrl-c to stop it. Post the line :-)

Code:
moodeutl -m

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
I reported problems with Spotify connect in an earlier post but I believe that is related to some firewall setting...

Instead DSD worked for a few minutes then it suddenly became a loud hiss with very very faint music.
Did anyone tested DSD?
It could well be my USB Khadas Tone board broke, but I tested PCM up to 24/192 with no issues.
I’m using rpi4.
Unfortunately did not have time to test same DSD files on my Mac...
(07-04-2019, 05:57 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Do me a fav and run the command below for a while while music is playing, then Ctrl-c to stop it. Post the line :-)

Code:
moodeutl -m

-Tim

Here we go, just a few lines:

CPU: 1.5 GHz | LOAD: 1% | TEMP: 74?C | RAM_USED: 7% | DISK_USED: 18% | FPM_POOL:
CPU: 1.5 GHz | LOAD: 1% | TEMP: 74?C | RAM_USED: 7% | DISK_USED: 18% | FPM_POOL:
CPU: 1.5 GHz | LOAD: 11% | TEMP: 74?C | RAM_USED: 7% | DISK_USED: 18% | FPM_POOL:
CPU: 1.5 GHz | LOAD: 25% | TEMP: 75?C | RAM_USED: 7% | DISK_USED: 18% | FPM_POOL:
CPU: 1.5 GHz | LOAD: 20% | TEMP: 74?C | RAM_USED: 7% | DISK_USED: 18% | FPM_POOL:
CPU: 1.5 GHz | LOAD: 17% | TEMP: 74?C | RAM_USED: 7% | DISK_USED: 18% | FPM_POOL: