Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
(06-01-2018, 05:03 PM)adrii Wrote: Hi

There are no configuration options for the screen layout, but you could modify the display function: draw_spect_display() in main.cpp. The display widget functions are in display.h, and the parameter names indicate what each represents. The spectrum height and width can be set.

I thought I might include a few fixed layouts as an option, which is easier than making the layout configurable. If you want to share your layout I can include it when I add the option. I have also been asked to include scrolling for long text fields, and I will be adding this.

Adrian.

Hi
Thank you for your help! 
I'm trying to modify main.cpp, I'm not a coder so I don't really know how it works... I commented the "draw_time(display, 128-10*W, 2*H, 2);" line, saved the file and rebooted but nothing happened, do I need to recompile? How should I do it? Thank you and sorry for my dumb questions :-)

By the way the scrolling text is an awesome idea!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by pelukessss - 06-02-2018, 07:47 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM