Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi
Hi Lucius

It is going to be difficult for me to help with this. If you know how to program on the Raspberry Pi with C++ then you could try to track down where the segfault is occuring in the mpd_oled code, and it might suggest a solution.

Is it possible that the Moode upgrade included some software that is also accessing your display (as it is part of a kit)?

Just to note, mpd_oled accesses the hardware SPI bus directly, rather than through the kernel driver (e.g. /dev/spidev0.0). However, if you get the same result after disabling the kernel driver  (removing 'dtparam=spi=on') then the issue shouldn't be due to a conflict with this.

To anybody else using an SSD1306 (or SSD1309) SPI screen (-o 1)  with mpd_oled on Moode 7.3, could you please confrm if it is working correctly?

Adrian.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 128x64 OLED with Song Status and Spectrum Display on Raspberry Pi - by adrii - 07-03-2021, 12:07 PM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: help me - by ghera78 - 02-28-2020, 01:17 PM