Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Financial support
Hi,

Your financial support via donations to the moOde project is crucial to ensuring the 4.2 release happens.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-16-2018, 04:06 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

Your financial support via donations to the moOde project is crucial to ensuring the 4.2 release happens.

-Tim

$20 in the donation jar. Hope that helps.

RA
Reminder to self:  ITM,S
Donation on the way. Thanks for all your efforts!  Smile

Regards
   duke.g

2x RPi 3B, 1x RPi 4, Moode 8; 4k flac Songs; 180k MP3 Songs; Asset-UpnP 184k Songs
The blues has got a hold of me, I believe I'm gettin' dizzy - ZZ Top
For some reason I'm unable to make a donation - I can't enter a value into the box.  I've tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge) on two different Win10 machines, and nothing works.  I get the $0.00 and a flashing cursor but can't move the cursor or enter any figures.  If you PM me your PayPal address (or offer some other solution here) I'll happily make a contribution!

Cheers
O
And from me too :-)
(05-16-2018, 03:10 PM)otto52 Wrote: For some reason I'm unable to make a donation - I can't enter a value into the box.  I've tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge) on two different Win10 machines, and nothing works.  I get the $0.00 and a flashing cursor but can't move the cursor or enter any figures.  If you PM me your PayPal address (or offer some other solution here) I'll happily make a contribution!

Cheers
O

Hi,

paypal@moodeaudio.org

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks Tim, done!
(05-16-2018, 04:06 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

-Tim

Done! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication to this project.
£20 sent yesterday - thanks for the hard work!
Hi Tim, try to make a $20 donation, but I'm not sure if the amount indicated in the web  donation page is correct...

Is really 20$ and 0 Cents?