Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Displaying the file names instead of tags on USB drive
Hi, I am new to moode and the topic might have been discussed in the past but I was not able to find an answer.

I would like to see the file structure under the attached USB drive. This partially works until I come down to the file level. There I have a mix of fiiles names and tags even in one the folder.

Since I have many files and I know that many are not tagged correctly and tagging is not an option due to time reasons I would like to see the file names only. Is there is an option for it which I am not aware of?  Or if not is there a trick, code change or whatever I can do to reach my goal?

Thanks Chris
Does anybody have a hint for me? Maybe giving a link to the code to be changed and I will try my best to change it. Thanks.
Look in /var/www/js/player.js starting around line 1242.
(12-19-2019, 02:33 PM)grumbleweed Wrote: Look in /var/www/js/player.js starting around line 1242.

@grumbleweed

I expect /var/www/js/playerlib.js was meant.  Wink
(12-19-2019, 03:25 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 02:33 PM)grumbleweed Wrote: Look in /var/www/js/player.js starting around line 1242.

@grumbleweed

I expect /var/www/js/playerlib.js was meant.  Wink

Indeed, thanks for catching that error Kent. Big Grin

Paul