Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Audiophonics I-Sabre ES9038 with Kali
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
Yes the 9028 selection should work. Internally its using the generic rpi-dac driver. You can also select

Generic-1 (hifiberry-dac)
Generic-2 (rpi-dac)

FYI the Kali Reclocker has a compatibility issue with the 4.14.y Linux kernels and will cause distortion in 24 bit audio. You have to set SoX resampling to 32 bit / * kHz as a workaround.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi moOde fans,
Wink 
never too old for quality.... and age increases ones appreciation...
----------
bob
(06-09-2018, 07:35 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: never too old for quality.... and age increases ones appreciation...

... wise words from Down Under  Rolleyes
Hi,

Regarding Audiophonics I-Sabre ES-9038 DAC, without Kali and any additions 
Question to owners ,or all of them who may know.
Is this DAC normally  will work with Moode? Just I  I know about problems with drivers and support regarding I-Sabre restrictions for open drivers.
Or may be somebody,could give me step-by-step how use Aoide DAC ES9918k2m on moode, I only have one release from Aoide with integrated drivers for their DAC
Any times I tryed modify Raspbian Strech in order to integrate drivers for Aoide DAC, but without succes,so I'm not a programmer
Hi moOde fans,
(11-06-2018, 12:58 PM)JST1963 Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 06:46 AM)Dendulis Wrote: Hi,

Regarding Audiophonics I-Sabre ES-9038 DAC, without Kali and any additions 
Question to owners ,or all of them who may know.
Is this DAC normally  will work with Moode? Just I  I know about problems with drivers and support regarding I-Sabre restrictions for open drivers.
Or may be somebody,could give me step-by-step how use Aoide DAC ES9918k2m on moode, I only have one release from Aoide with integrated drivers for their DAC
Any times I tryed modify Raspbian Strech in order to integrate drivers for Aoide DAC, but without succes,so I'm not a programmer

I have no problems using moOde with the ES-9038. I just have to select the ES-9028 from the DAC-list.

J
Thank you for good news.
Just I really love sound from I-Sabre, and don't want change it on something other Smile