Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Is it possible to display now playing artwork for radio streams?
(07-09-2018, 06:32 AM)Mike A Wrote: Just tried this but for some reason it is not working.
When I run "./rp3.py" I get the expected output but even with "# print(rp)" uncommented I see nothing on the player screen.

Any ideas? Please take your time as this is not that important, more that I thought you should know that it wasn't working on my Pi 3 with official screen.

The #print (rp) is for command line testing only and should be commented out in actual use, all that upmpdcli is expecting is a url.

What do you mean by player screen? This will only work with Lumin and Kazoo and you must select the Radio station from the Kazoo or Lumin Radio page, this is ONLY for unpnp control points.

If this is what we are talking about then check the syslog file in /var/log for errors, would suggest that upmpdcli is having issues calling the script.

Have you definitely modified the Radio Config file and restarted the service?
Try changing the line

[radio Radio Paradise]

to 

[radio Radio Paradise AAC]

... and restarting , you now see this in the Control Point Radio Section.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible to display now playing artwork for radio streams? - by serverbaboon - 07-09-2018, 04:46 PM