Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 6.5.0 support thread
Smile 
(04-26-2020, 01:01 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 11:02 AM)suzywong Wrote: I don't know whether anybody has noted this one.

Library View on my Win10 PC. Albums by Artist column. clicking on the #, A, B, C,..Z letters (next to the scroll bar) does not scroll the list of albums if an Artist is selected/highlighted. However dragging the scrollbar is OK.

Genres & Artists are both OK.

iPad (iOS13) exhibits the same issue.

Most noticeable on "classical" composers who have a shed-load of "albums"

Edit: Looks like it doesn't work on 6.4.2 either

In Tag view the alphabits index is every other letter due to vertical space constraints. A C E etc. It won't be possible to go to the B's for example.

Is this your issue or is it something different?

I'm referring to the Library view that has the three columns: Genres, Artists & Albums by Artist. Is that what you call "Tag View"? And, I'm comfortable with the vertical constraints using every second letter - it's a reasonable compromise. 

On my PC each column has a Scroll Bar on the right hand side, and the vertical line of #, A, C, E, G....Z letters just to the left of the Scroll Bar.

With neither Genre Artist or Album selected (highlighted) clicking on one of the letters moves that column's scroll bar down to the appropriate part of the list Genres, Artist, or the first album by the artist whose name begins with the selected letter. 

So, clicking for example M in the genres column, scrolls the genres down to Metal, clicking M in Artists scrolls down to M People, and clicking M in the Albums by Artist column scrolls down to the first album by M People (nice touch this last one).

So far so good.

If I now select and highlight an artist in the Artists column, the Albums by Artists column shows only albums by the selected artist, and I see the first seven albums by the selected artist, in alphabetical order (so in the case of the group Yes, the first seven are 90125  to Going For The One. This is as expected. I can then scroll up down the complete list of albums by the selected artist (about 25 in the case of Yes ) using the mouse wheel or by dragging the scroll bar.

What I cannot do though is click on, say, "T" in the Albums by Artists column and have the list of displayed albums scroll down to Tales from Topographic Oceans (accepting that some folks might say this is actually a good thing Big Grin ).

Hope this now makes more sense.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 6.5.0 support thread - by suzywong - 04-26-2020, 05:41 PM