Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Easy delete of Radio Stations?
So I know many are thinking, why would I want to delete the radio stations? Well I am planning to make a Moode Audio based player for my mother with built in amp and speakers to replace her aging DAB radio and so she can have her extensive CD library ready at a touch. I want to keep it reasonably simple for her and would like to remove all the stations that she wouldn't listen to, which is the bulk of them. Then I can add in the stations she likes.

At the moment the process of deleting a station  via the web interface is great if you are just taking one off, but with 3 clicks/presses for each one it'll take ages and be laborious to do them all that way. Is this possible?

Many thanks!!
yes easy... what O/S are you using to access moOde ?

(You can find and delete all the stations in the radio folder. but maybe she would like my favourite 'Ancient FM' Lol Smile )

No doubt Tim will have a terminal command that will be even quicker.
----------
bob
(04-26-2020, 08:22 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: yes easy... what O/S are you using to access moOde ?

(You can find and delete all the stations in the radio folder. but maybe she would like  my favourite 'Ancient FM' Lol Smile )

No doubt Tim will have a terminal command that will be even quicker.

Oops sorry forgot to add that! Moode is running on a Pi3, I have a windows machine using putty to access its command line Smile
@duracell80
You know what is sad, I have been using the SMB shares to upload music onto the USB drive on my players. I had only just noticed (and was about to post here about it but you have mentioned it LOL) that the radio and playlist folders/directories are shared with SMB also LOL
Goes to show, just because it is there it is not guaranteed to be seen!! Big Grin