Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Radio on-the-fly
Hi there, 

liking a lot 6.5.1, thanks!

I like a lot listening to radios on moOde, and I know there will be new features for the radio management, but I wonder whether that would include the ability of listening to any URL (without saving the station, basically providing a link and clicking "listen") and of saving a history of stations that have been streamed. 

Cheers,
Vian
(04-30-2020, 08:14 AM)myravian Wrote: Hi there, 

liking a lot 6.5.1, thanks!

I like a lot listening to radios on moOde, and I know there will be new features for the radio management, but I wonder whether that would include the ability of listening to any URL (without saving the station, basically providing a link and clicking "listen") and of saving a history of stations that have been streamed. 

Cheers,
Vian

Be sure to install the in-place update to 6.5.2, it has important bug fixes and updates :-)

Your idea is a good one. Do you envision being able to click a history log item and have it play?

moOde already has the Play history log but it currently doesn't support playing a log entry.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
yes, I guess I'm suggesting that in addition to having an internal database of radio URLs, if we could have the possibility of playing any stream, then we could just find them in the history (and add them to favorites?) to play them after they've been streamed once.