Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Multiple Radio Station Deletion - Select and Delete on Masse
The ability to edit and manage multiple Radio Stations on Masse would be great...

Multi select - then Delete, at present SSH is the only way I believe which is cumbersome...
Cheers
Right. That kind of stuff will be included in the TBD Radio Manager feature for upcoming moOde 6.6.0 release.

Things like:

- Save/Restore
- Multi-delete
- URL play

We also might add some metadata like Genre and Broadcaster so we could make a Tag view panel for Radio and get away from a folder ghetto.

Feedback welcome on what kind of metadata would be useful to make a Tag view for Radio :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-12-2020, 02:16 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Feedback welcome on what kind of metadata would be useful to make a Tag view for Radio :-)

Language and Country/Region spring to mind as generally useful ones.
----------------
Robert
Makes sense. I'll add to list.
Enjoy the Music!
Is Region different than Country?
Enjoy the Music!
Keep in mind that any tags you want to sort on will be tags which need to be populated. Rolleyes
Right. Entering the tags will be part of creating or editing a station, or bulk import.
Enjoy the Music!
(05-12-2020, 01:42 PM)bluebossa Wrote: The ability to edit and manage multiple Radio Stations on Masse would be great...

Multi select - then Delete, at present SSH is the only way I believe which is cumbersome...
Cheers

I have always found this very easy from a linux (Ubuntu) graphical desktop. 
Using the file manager to access moOde via network share and being presented with the folders, including radio.

Open Radio and select all stock stations and cut and paste them into a new folder "stock" then create another folder "favourites".
Update the library and refresh. Then when you open the radio tab in the library you have the two folders to select from.

Mass deleting works fine too. As does adding bulk from the ubuntu graphical filesystem.
In addition it is a simple matter to copy off the favourites folder for reinstall on another moOde.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

----------
bob
(05-12-2020, 05:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Is Region different than Country?

No not really, I just imagined situations where country might be too restrictive for some  USA/North America for example.
----------------
Robert
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...9#pid20459
Enjoy the Music!