Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 6.7.0 support thread
Hi,

Post all bug reports for moOde 6.7.0 or moOde 6.6.0 -> 6.7.0 in-place update in this thread. Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi Tim,

Another great release, I just did a fresh install on a Pi 3A+, went off with no issues but one small note, the drop down in the MPD config for the Audio output field shows the USB audio device description as Control, not USB audio device like it had previously.

Given there was no option for USB audio device in that drop down, I selected Control and it is working with a Khadas Tone DAC connected via USB, so not a playback issue but just one of description/labeling on that drop down menu.

Thanks again!
It's showing the actual device name now but there is additional parsing step for the name that didn't make into 6.7.0. There will be small bug fix update in a week or so that will address this. You would then see "Khadas Tone Control" instead of just "Control" :-)
Enjoy the Music!
Ah, I see that now in the Audio Info pane, thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello everybody,
as usual a very good job.
I have a question: is there any instruction about the sintax of the cfg_radio.csv?
I have some dubts on the use of the " (quotation marks) and the needs to keep the deleted records: in other words if I create a new cfg_radio.csv with the correct record number may I replace some existing radio?
Is the 499 record a MUST or may I expand the radio's number more than 500?
Thanks again for the great job and best regards to everybody,
Francesco
Both of my copies of Moode 6.6 do not show an update being available?
(07-19-2020, 10:14 PM)HemiRick Wrote: Both of my copies of Moode do not show an update being available?

Hi,
it may be that your current version does not include an update. (>6.5)
Regards,
Francesco
(07-19-2020, 10:00 PM)fdealexa Wrote: Hello everybody,
I have a question: is there any instruction about the sintax of the cfg_radio.csv?
I have some dubts on the use of the " (quotation marks) and the needs to keep the deleted records: in other words if I create a new cfg_radio.csv with the correct record number may I replace some existing radio?
Francesco

The station names must be enclosed in quotation marks or they may not be parsed into the database correctly when imported.

ID >499 means it is a user-defined station rather than a station defined in the moOde release. You can test this yourself by adding a station, exporting, and examining the result.

Regards,
Kent
Thanks Kent,
I'll do that.
How is going in Maryland?
Best regards,
Francesco
(07-19-2020, 10:00 PM)fdealexa Wrote: Hello everybody,
Francesco

Are you are using the Import/Export station feature?

As Kent said the double quotes are required by SQL. It's to handle strings containing embedded spaces and other special characters. If the string contains double or single quotes then there is a special way of designating them which I can't recall ATM.

Example

Code:
127,http://ice1.somafm.com/bagel-128-aac,"Soma FM - BAGeL Radio",s,local,"Alternative Rock","Soma FM",English,"United States","North America",128,AAC

Leave record ID 499 in the file. It's a reserved record to designate the highest ID for moOde's predefined stations. User added stations, those added via the UI + button would start at ID >= 500.
Enjoy the Music!