Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Withdrawn: No more blurry album covers!
(09-18-2020, 02:25 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Running an Open Source project means relying on others. I do my part of the dev on Mac/Safari. Other parts are done by the moOde crew in their own dev environments. The Open Source community and our nice community of moOde users provides other parts of moOde.

No need to be shocked :-)

The Tongue was meant to indicate some humor in that statement.  I've done the engineering product development from idea to sales (small scale) a few times so I know the deal.  Opposite of you though Apple was always the annoyance to me as I didn't own or use any of their stuff and they always had to do things differently.  Even acquiring a Mac to test I still needed people who used the things more regularly to say yeah it's ok. 

That's why I tried to see if the problem happened on the Moode local display.  I figured it was the most likely common ground.

And somewhat on topic to the thread, I've generally found that when going from larger to smaller image size I often think things look better if some wavelet sharpening is applied after size reduction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Withdrawn: No more blurry album covers! - by seashell - 09-18-2020, 02:57 AM