Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Setting background image
I upgraded from version 6.1 to 6.7.1 and I cannot find how to set a background image.
Has the feature been removed?
Thanks
(09-12-2020, 11:20 AM)franz159 Wrote: I upgraded from version 6.1 to 6.7.1 and I cannot find how to set a background image.
Thanks

.... A P P E A R A N C E   S E T T I N G S / Themes and backgrounds
(09-12-2020, 12:16 PM)CallMeMike Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 11:20 AM)franz159 Wrote: I upgraded from version 6.1 to 6.7.1 and I cannot find how to set a background image.
Thanks

Thanks! My mistake, if you set ALpha Blend to 1, the "Image Backdrop" button disappears.
What I was trying to do was to set a black background image because the web interface appears all white in my wife "iPhone 5c" or "iPad 3"... and last time I installed Moode 6.1 this sorted the issue.
However, this time, after moving to version 6.7.2, the issue persists even after installing the black background.
So, my question now is: is there a URL to load directly the Web Radio page, which is all my wife needs?
Thanks
(09-12-2020, 02:13 PM)franz159 Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 12:16 PM)CallMeMike Wrote:
Thanks

Thanks! My mistake, if you set ALpha Blend to 1, the "Image Backdrop" button disappears.
What I was trying to do was to set a black background image because the web interface appears all white in my wife "iPhone 5c" or "iPad 3"... and last time I installed Moode 6.1 this sorted the issue.
However, this time, after moving to version 6.7.2, the issue persists even after installing the black background.
So, my question now is: is there a URL to load directly the Web Radio page, which is all my wife needs?
Thanks

I solved my issues "downgrading" to version 6.4.2.
With the previous version of the web interface both the raspberry touch screen display is working (which was the main reason I had uograded to 6.7.1) and the radio web page is loading on iPhone5c and iPad 3 once I set a black background image...