Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Mpd 0.22 git stops for two seconds
I have started a new installation.
I have configured the KTB with MPD 0.22, the tft display, and the Remotepi, so far the MPD stop problem has not occurred.
Then I have configured the oled display, according to the antiprism method, everything is correct after the installation of Cava Spectrum and mpd_oled, but when I activate the oled display, the problem appears, when I turn it off. the problem disappears.

I have just the right technical capacity to carry out these installations thanks to how well they are explained by the developers, I am very grateful for all that work, but I really don't understand what I am doing, so I think it is going to be difficult for me to solve this, I don't even know how to explain it correctly, much less understand what is being said.

I think I will discard the oled screen for now, those stops in the reproduction are more painful than the contribution of the oled screen, that although I like it very much, it is dispensable in this case.

Thanks Kent and Tim for your interest.

Regards,
Edu

Messages In This Thread
Mpd 0.22 git stops for two seconds - by Edues - 09-17-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Mpd 0.22 git stops for two seconds - by Edues - 09-20-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Mpd 0.22 git stops for two seconds - by Edues - 09-21-2020, 06:54 PM
RE: Mpd 0.22 git stops for two seconds - by Edues - 09-27-2020, 10:40 AM
RE: Mpd 0.22 git stops for two seconds - by Edues - 09-27-2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Mpd 0.22 git stops for two seconds - by adrii - 10-02-2020, 10:29 AM