Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

"Blank screen"
So, why is this all I'm getting?
The installation seems to be successfull, but I'm only getting a blank screen.

https://captu.re/a/HtMarogzQCe4JomML7LXZA
There is not enough information in your post to know what might be going on.

If you can access the UI, post the contents of System info
- Menu, Configure, System
- Menu System info

Otherwise via SSH dump the moode log and post it.

cat /var/log/moode.log

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(07-17-2018, 08:45 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: There is not enough information in your post to know what might be going on.

- Menu System info

cat /var/log/moode.log

-Tim

No diggity. 

When I use bonjour (Android) or browser (Windows) I only get to this page:

http://192.168.1.65/images/default-cover-v6.svg

There is no UI or player.
(07-19-2018, 10:45 AM)dannybrascoe Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 08:45 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: There is not enough information in your post to know what might be going on.

- Menu System info

cat /var/log/moode.log

-Tim

No diggity. 

When I use bonjour (Android) or browser (Windows) I only get to this page:

http://192.168.1.65/images/default-cover-v6.svg

There is no UI or player.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqydjcicxbhdbe...9.png?dl=0
I don't see anything suspicious in the log.

The UI in a fresh build will appear with the default moOde cover and no Playlist loaded. Just tap the Music tab then the top center-left button to switch to the Browse panel, then add the Default playlist.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hehe.

I had to change the setting in chrome to "adjust the website to a CPU-view".
I have no idea how it looks in English since I'm Swedish.
I'm just running into same issue, i.e., going to web site and it only display the moode svg image.

The problem i think because I'm switching in between DACs (USB) and Moode still thinks I'm connecting to the old DAC.  The reason I know this because when ssh'ing in, I see it displays the old DAC, not the current one I'm connecting to.  See below/attached.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13rv_0IY...share_link

The iFi DAC as seen in the screenshot is my other USB DAC that I'm not connecting to right now.

How do I clear out the value so I could go to Configure page again?
(12-09-2022, 03:03 PM)quattr0 Wrote: I'm just running into same issue, i.e., going to web site and it only display the moode svg image.

The problem i think because I'm switching in between DACs (USB) and Moode still thinks I'm connecting to the old DAC.  The reason I know this because when ssh'ing in, I see it displays the old DAC, not the current one I'm connecting to.  See below/attached.

The iFi DAC as seen in the screenshot is my other USB DAC that I'm not connecting to right now.

[Best practice is to start a new support thread and not resurrect a thread that's been dormant for 4 years. This one dealt with moOde 4.x to boot.]

I don't understand several aspects of your post. First, moOde doesn't report "Raspi" so I don't know how that "screenshot" came about. Second, I can swap out USB DACs to my heart's content without changing configuration and not cause a disruption to the moOde UI as you describe (I don't necessarily get audio out, of course, without reconfiguring).

Since you're seeing the default moOde image, at least a portion of moOde's code is running. Have you tried entering the URL of one of the moOde configuration pages directly into your browser? For example, if you access your player by entering "moode" in the address bar, try entering "moode/sys-config.php" instead.

Regards,
Kent
(12-09-2022, 07:46 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 03:03 PM)quattr0 Wrote: I'm just running into same issue, i.e., going to web site and it only display the moode svg image.

[Best practice is to start a new support thread and not resurrect a thread that's been dormant for 4 years. This one dealt with moOde 4.x to boot.]

I don't understand several aspects of your post. First, moOde doesn't report "Raspi" so I don't know how that "screenshot" came about. Second, I can swap out USB DACs to my heart's content without changing configuration and not cause a disruption to the moOde UI as you describe (I don't necessarily get audio out, of course, without reconfiguring).

Since you're seeing the default moOde image, at least a portion of moOde's code is running. Have you tried entering the URL of one of the moOde configuration pages directly into your browser? For example, if you access your player by entering "moode" in the address bar, try entering "moode/sys-config.php" instead.

Regards,
Kent

Thanks, Kent.

I'm not sure why you didn't see "Raspi" but it's there the first row.  I attached again.  The point I'm trying to make is when looking at the 2nd line in the screenshot, it's my other USB DAC that I'm not connecting to but Moode still "displays" that DAC on screen when ssh'ing.

Yeah, I switched USB DACs like hundred times and yesterday was a few times, perhaps 2 times, that I've seen the moode svg image file instead of the regular what's playing or whatever but I do see the full Moode page with Configure, Library, Network, etc.

One more odd thing is that, today it works lol  But still when ssh'ing in, it still reflects the the DAC I'm not connecting to as seen below.  Right now the Pi3 connects to RME DAC.

Perhaps next time when it happens, I just need to clear Cache which I didn't yesterday.  Who knows.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ah, you're running an older version of moOde. Currently (moOde 8.2.2)

Code:
$ ssh pi@10.0.0.7
pi@10.0.0.7's password:
Linux: 5.15.61-v8+ #1579 | aarch64 (64-bit) | DebOS: 11.5
Model: Pi-4B 1.1 2GB
Audio: HiFiBerry DAC+
ETA - I now see the problem. The database (/var/local/db/moode-sqlite3.db) apparently isn't getting updated with the name of the USB DAC. Without tracing the code, I'd guess that's because we're swapping one USB DAC for another (but that's just a guess).
If, on the Audio configuration screen you first choose and set either Pi HDMI or Pi Headphone Jack, then choose and set the new USB DAC, everything should be good.

Regards,
Kent