Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
All that said,  I have a few minor bug reports I think I see in 7.0.1:

I see that the volume control "safety" feature I had asked for (the volume control is limited from jumping up in large amounts, just jumps of 10, to prevent accidental blasting)  does not work anymore on my Android phone (Galaxy 8), in Chrome. Volume can jump from 0-100% in a single click. 
It *DOES* work on the Win10 PC desktop browsers (Firefox and Chrome) as expected.

I have seen the occasional page issues, like going into settings, doing something, and after the page refreshes, losing the back arrow that takes you back to the main play page or back a settings page..  Rare, but annoying.  I don't recall seeing this before changing to 7.01 from 6.xx

Noticed a new "display dB volume" switch in Audio Config, MPD options,   nothing changes when toggled, I just see the usual % number. (both Android and PC)

Had played around with the aforementioned Pi HDMI output,  which I don't see any problem with,  but also piping the Moode display out the HDMI into the TV.  Beautiful!  But,  I seemed to notice an issue where if I change inputs to something else,  and come back later (it's OK if I do it quickly)  the TV seems to think there's no HDMI output anymore, and no screen.  Have to test this more, only spent one session with that setup.  Not sure if it's a Pi based issue,  or the TV.

Ah, another one... Hitting the "reverse polarity" toggle that's in the same section as the crossfeed, does nothing? As in, I think the toggle flips, but hitting the SET button doesn't seem to make an action. Haven't played much with this before, as well as it's debatable if you could hear the change. But the system doesn't react like it would if the button press worked.

Let me know if you want to move  these to a different thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM