Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Any advantage to upgrading to 7.x for endpoint use?
Currently running 6.7.1 on an Allo USBridge signature. I only use Moode as an endpoint for streaming Jriver and Airplay to. Does the new version offer anything for me? If there's a SQ or other improvement I'll do the upgrade otherwise I'll leave well enough alone since it all works well now.
(02-03-2021, 03:21 AM)isaacc7 Wrote: Currently running 6.7.1 on an Allo USBridge signature. I only use Moode as an endpoint for streaming Jriver and Airplay to. Does the new version offer anything for me? If there's a SQ or other improvement I'll do the upgrade otherwise I'll leave well enough alone since it all works well now.

sound quality isn't something you can measure. have a look at the features and if you are interested, you can try it with a second sd-card without losing your running system.
I tried a lot with upnp cover issues. but I used 6.7 as long as it was fixed. now I am fine with new version.
(02-03-2021, 03:43 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 03:21 AM)isaacc7 Wrote: Currently running 6.7.1 on an Allo USBridge signature. I only use Moode as an endpoint for streaming Jriver and Airplay to. Does the new version offer anything for me? If there's a SQ or other improvement I'll do the upgrade otherwise I'll leave well enough alone since it all works well now.

sound quality isn't something you can measure. have a look at the features and if you are interested, you can try it with a second sd-card without losing your running system.
I tried a lot with upnp cover issues. but I used 6.7 as long as it was fixed. now I am fine with new version.

Thanks! Think I'll leave well enough alone since it is working fine.