Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

MQA
This is an interesting watch if you have time... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRjsu9-Vznc
DRM through the backdoor confirmed. DSD is still the best format I have heard. MQA ranks somewhere between MP3/4 192kbit and 320kbit. The advertised benefits of phase/frequency correction I could not hear in my setup, and I sincerely doubt it exists in any MQA files – especially after seeing how easy it was to send a random audio file through the system and have it light up as ‘Master Quality Authenticated’.
(04-25-2021, 01:02 PM)hestehandler Wrote: DRM through the backdoor confirmed. DSD is still the best format I have heard. MQA ranks somewhere between MP3/4 192kbit and 320kbit. The advertised benefits of phase/frequency correction I could not hear in my setup, and I sincerely doubt it exists in any MQA files – especially after seeing how easy it was to send a random audio file through the system and have it light up as ‘Master Quality Authenticated’.

What I found most disturbing was how much efforts the company puts into file filters so people don't run objective sound quality tests. Whenever this happens or the company selling something can't prove the claims, I never trust them.