Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Just re-subscribed
In reference to the 0-post general announcement from the Forum Admin.
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...8#pid33768

This post is just to ensure that my account won't be deleted.
Good move!

I joined in January when I started using moOde, but because I didn't have to ask any questions, or have a useful answer to anyone else's, I didn't post.

Anyway, while I'm here, thanks to Tim and everyone else who contributes.

Colin
Welcome @ColinM !    Sometimes it is just nice to know that there are users enjoying MoOde  Smile 

Perhaps we need a 'New user Introduction' Thread... (sets off to make one... Wink )

Cheers,
bob
----------
bob
Just to add "me too"!

I first joined in August last year when I switched from Volumio (excellent move!) and like ColinM haven't needed to ask questions - I've found out everything I need from existing threads.

I'll add my thanks to Tim, the other developers, and the contributors on the forum. And I've finally got round to donating.

Clive
Hi Tim and all people working on this marvellous project. Thanks for your excellent work.  I came from Volumio and must say that is the best move I made, after scrapping the Yamaha wxc50. In other words i enjoy the music very much.
An odd thing in my opinion however, is to scrap a user account from somebody who donated to your project, follows the discussions and is learning from experiences from other people. This is not to be nasty as i understand the reason, but isnt there another possibility?
Good point !  Perhaps the 0-post purge needs to skip those who have donated... Smile   A bit of re-jigging of the forum software needed.

Welcome Hendrik42  and thank you for your useful comments !
----------
bob
i guess i'll join the party then

nothing much to say other than i really, really like moode. i tried some "competitors" first but this, to me, is by far the best in class software!

keep it up (:

cheers....
(05-24-2021, 07:08 AM)Hendrik42 Wrote: Hi Tim and all people working on this marvellous project. Thanks for your excellent work.  I came from Volumio and must say that is the best move I made, after scrapping the Yamaha wxc50. In other words i enjoy the music very much.
An odd thing in my opinion however, is to scrap a user account from somebody who donated to your project, follows the discussions and is learning from experiences from other people. This is not to be nasty as i understand the reason, but isnt there another possibility?

Thats a good point. There's no automated way to determine whether a 0-post account has donated and for sure it would be really bad if even one such account were to be pruned.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Yes exactly, I have certainly donated once and maybe twice.
I have been using Moode since January 2019 with no issues. Very pleased with the way everything works but disappointed, not in the fact that my account was deleted but in the over-hasty way it was done. When I tried to log in the day after getting the message I couldn't.
Oh well, all should be OK now hopefully.
and thanks to the team for a really good piece of software.

Paul
The automatic 0-post pruning was turned off yesterday. I'm not really sure how to handle the large number of dormant 0-post accounts that appear to be spammers in waiting.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub