Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: 4.2 doesn't work on some devices
Just installed v 4.2.  It works fine using Chrome on my desktop machine. All functions are available. It doesn't work on my phone and 2 tablets.  I can connect to the url with the browser but I don't get any response.  On the "Now Playing" screen I see almost nothing.  Same with the radio and the other content screen.  Some of the config screens are completely visible but the server side software doesn't respond to button presses.  The shut down and restart options don't work either.  This is using wifi.  I haven't tried with ethernet.  Ethernet isn't an option in the room I want to use it.  Raspberry Pi 3, HifiBerry Dac+.
(08-06-2018, 06:45 PM)nosferatu_cat Wrote: Just installed v 4.2.  It works fine using Chrome on my desktop machine. All functions are available. It doesn't work on my phone and 2 tablets.  I can connect to the url with the browser but I don't get any response.  On the "Now Playing" screen I see almost nothing.  Same with the radio and the other content screen.  Some of the config screens are completely visible but the server side software doesn't respond to button presses.  The shut down and restart options don't work either.  This is using wifi.  I haven't tried with ethernet.  Ethernet isn't an option in the room I want to use it.  Raspberry Pi 3, HifiBerry Dac+.

@nosferatu_cat

Have you been using the phone and tablets with a previous version of moOde? Try clearing their caches.

Regards,
Kent
(08-06-2018, 07:21 PM)Worked.  Thanks.   TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 06:45 PM)nosferatu_cat Wrote: Just installed v 4.2.  It works fine using Chrome on my desktop machine. All functions are available. It doesn't work on my phone and 2 tablets.  I can connect to the url with the browser but I don't get any response.  On the "Now Playing" screen I see almost nothing.  Same with the radio and the other content screen.  Some of the config screens are completely visible but the server side software doesn't respond to button presses.  The shut down and restart options don't work either.  This is using wifi.  I haven't tried with ethernet.  Ethernet isn't an option in the room I want to use it.  Raspberry Pi 3, HifiBerry Dac+.

@nosferatu_cat

Have you been using the phone and tablets with a previous version of moOde? Try clearing their caches.

Regards,
Kent