Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

[RESOLVED] CURL Failed: Empty Reply From Server when Streaming through Raspberry Pi
Update: Please disregard this post. Bubble UPnP literally pushed a hotfix for this issue as I typed this question! This is not related to Moode.

Hello--

Moode setup:
- Raspberry pi 3B+
- JustBOOM DigiHat
- Moode 6.7.1
- Controlled via BubbleUPnP on my Android phone

Issue:
Everything worked fine through Friday of last week. Today, I am unable to stream music through my Raspberry Pi via Qobuz, but no functionality is impaired if I set my phone to be the output ("local renderer" setting). Just to be clear, I am able to create a playlist of Qobuz tracks, for example, and play them through my phone as long as the phone is the output device. But when I set Moode to be the output device (as usual), then attempt to play a track, it does not work.

Diagnosis so far:
Attempting to play via the Moode UI through raspberry pi's IP, I see the following error message: "Failed to decode <ip: port information> CURL failed: empty reply from server"

Apologies if this is a BubbleUPnP issue. I will be posting on their support forums as well.

Please let me know if I can provide more information.

Thanks,
K