Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Allo DigiOne Signature
Have you seen the new Allo Digone Signature card? It looks very interesting but it's a bit expensive.

I wonder if Moode 4.3 will support this version of digione.
Yes, moOde 4.3 has a selection for 'Allo DigiOne Signature'.

For moOde 4.0 - 4.2 just select Allo DigiOne. Both devices use the same driver.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-25-2018, 12:27 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Yes, moOde 4.3 has a selection for 'Allo DigiOne Signature'.

For moOde 4.0 - 4.2 just select Allo DigiOne. Both devices use the same driver.

-Tim

Tim

If I buy one can moOde audio get credit for purchase? Need a digi board to add to my Linn Majik 140 speakers in the living room. At present I am streaming music through Apple TV using Plex but not getting the SQ I had hoped. Would like to go to RP3 with a great digi out to my Anthem AV processor and of course use moOde 4.3.

If do get the Digione signature I'll need external power and thought a portable charger might be a good way to go. I did this with the Allo Piano 2.1. Think I used a Monoprice select series without issue. Is there any special specifications or considerations in going this direction. Thanks
Yes, if you purchase it through the Moode Audio Shop, Allo will send the Moode Project a commission on the sale. :-)

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(10-23-2018, 10:14 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Yes, if you purchase it through the Moode Audio Shop, Allo will send the Moode Project a commission on the sale. :-)

-Tim

That's a winner for all so I will do so through moOde web site as soon as I have power supply sorted.  Smile

Assume you have no feedback or guidance on my desire to power digi signature with portable charger?

BTW have seen my question to Allo support via Computer