Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Help please - excitingly just installing Moore, security concern
Photo 
Hi guys,

I have been installing Moore this afternoon after being a Volum** user for a while.
Immediately there looks like more options and more audiophile centered.
I'm trying to also use a 3.5" LCD, I never managed to get it working with V, but amazingly it seems to be going.
Anyway, to keep it short, I have a slight security concern. I have problems with my neighbours and have suspected they have been hacking into my network amongst other things. It sounds paranoid I know, but aside from tech stuff i don have some evidence.
I'm new to RPI coding, and know a bit about networks and stuff ( I should know more, I used to own The digital revolution.com), but suspect they have some quite technical friends and children, not the good type, the spotty, trolling, decade long, non-girlfriend type).

Having just installed I don't know what it should look like, but purely setting everything up either using Pi or my Android phone, I found lines relating to Windows things, multi user login, futher User changes I'm sure I didn't make. I took some screen shots, I'd be grateful if anyone could have a look and let me know?

Many thanks,

Tim - near Oxford, UK

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you are referring to the "Samba Winbind"  lines then that is the protocol needed to share files from your NAS and PC... part of the MoOde install and expected.

I am more concerned with the  repeated "Under-Voltage Detected" as this indicates the power supply to the RPi is inadequate...for the Pi and ancillary connected devices.
----------
bob
(10-22-2021, 03:00 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: If you are referring to the "Samba Winbind"  lines then that is the protocol needed to share files from your NAS and PC... part of the MoOde install and expected.

I am more concerned with the  repeated "Under-Voltage Detected" as this indicates the power supply to the RPi is inadequate...for the Pi and ancillary connected devices.

Thanks for the reply. To be fair I usually run my Pi from a fairly beefy and big USB power pack which gives a lot blacker, quieter background than other supplies. I kind of presumed that it either works or it doesn't. I'm this case, it was powered from a new, supposedly powerful 4 way mains USB supply, I can't remember if anything else was attached but probably not.
Until seeing this readout, it was the first I have ever seen of an underpowered Pi. I am fairly new to this. I have just received the first of a couple of Douk USB filter/splitters that injects and seeprates power and data going into the Pi.
Back to the original topic, I was just worried/paranoid about seeing mentions of Windows protocols and devices which weren't switched on and I don't currently use (?).
 I have had some odd things go on with Volumio and online stuff before. 

Looking forward to plugging my DAC in and listening.

Thanks again..
There is nothing wrong with the logs u show, all u have is expected like @DRONE7 said, it's just the services who are normally started at boot.