Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hi from Bangkok
Hi everyone,
I'm Maikel originally from The Netherlands and living in Thailand Bangkok
I build a Soekris DAM1021 DIY ladder DAC myself. I connected a rpi board to it through I2S and using (an ancient haha) raspbian (debian fork for pi) install with MPD
MPD is configured bit-perfect. Playing music straight from an USB-stick. Also to program the DAM the pi is connected through serial.
This setup already sounds really good, but has quite some practical restrictions. I would like to get it a step further
Plan is as follows;
Roon core on Synology NAS (DSM7 DS220+)
Roon bridge running on moOde

Interested in the following implementations;
-I'm running a home-automation system (Domoticz with bash-scripts) that is controlling MPD through remote MPC commands. So I'll be exploring moOde cli options
-I'm running the pi on a UPS (LiFePO4wered) so will need to implement this daemon into moOde
-I use log2ram to run logging inside RAM, this way my pi is running on the same SDcard for more than 5 years already, I'm curious if moOde is able to run this
-I'm interested in web-interface options for my home-automation dashboard (Dashticz)
Hello there,
Sounds like you have some hacking to do, enjoy Smile
----------------
Robert
(11-11-2021, 07:56 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: Hello there,
Sounds like you have some hacking to do, enjoy Smile

Haha, for sure. I'll write a short infosheet once it's all running
Thanks for the great software (at least it sure looks like that)