Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Consume mode persistent
Hello,
If I set consume mode on mpd and use moode audio with upnp (OpenHome) after restar moode loose The settings.

So, for example, if you start listening an album via bubbleupnp and qobuz, if shutdown the system and power on after a few hours your album restart from the first song.
The setting persists on my end after reboot. It's maintained by MPD and moOde just picks it up when it connects to MPD during startup.

You can see the state of the setting by running the command below.

Code:
mpc

# Example
pi@rp1:~ $ mpc
Billy Cobham - Red Baron
[paused]  #60/74   0:05/6:38 (1%)
volume: 15%   repeat: off   random: off   single: off   consume: on 
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
It's also work for me if I play from local library, have you tried from upnp playlist?
I don't use UPnP but maybe someone who does can offer some insight.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Consume works for me when using BubbleUPNP as a control point and with OpenHome set on the moOde renderer. I expect however that adding Qobuz into the mix might alter things and I can't test that. If the playlist is managed by Qobuz in anyway, then there is a chance that the "remove" MDP command does not translate into Qobuz. Someone with an account would b=need to confirm the last bit of the chain.
----------------
Robert
I use BubbleUPNP to add Qobuz songs to the playlist, so the problem is not qobuz app, but maybe BubbleUPNP.
(12-10-2021, 02:08 PM)magostinelli Wrote: I use BubbleUPNP to add Qobuz songs to the playlist, so the problem is not qobuz app, but maybe BubbleUPNP.

BubbleUPNP works fine for me without Qobux in the mix, so I still think that it's the lnk between Qobuz and the BubbleUPNP that's the factor.  Could you put some tracks on the BubbleUPNP device and queue those up into moOde and see if consume works properly, that would isolate Qobuz for you.  I'd raise this with BubbleUPNP support as well, I've found them very responsive.
----------------
Robert
(12-10-2021, 03:07 PM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 02:08 PM)magostinelli Wrote: I use BubbleUPNP to add Qobuz songs to the playlist, so the problem is not qobuz app, but maybe BubbleUPNP.

BubbleUPNP works fine for me without Qobux in the mix, so I still think that it's the lnk between Qobuz and the BubbleUPNP that's the factor.  Could you put some tracks on the BubbleUPNP device and queue those up into moOde and see if consume works properly, that would isolate Qobuz for you.  I'd raise this with BubbleUPNP support as well, I've found them very responsive.

Thanks for your help. I did a test with a nas with minidlna, and everything works has expected, so the problem is when using qobuz.

Do you have a link for the BubbleUPNP support?

Otherwise I have an idea, I could set it via command line after adding the soings to the playlist, for example whith crontab on moode audio system or from my home assistant.
The support process for BubbleUPNP can be found under settings/help in the app.
----------------
Robert