Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Spotify Volume.
I'm certain this isn't a problem in moOde, rather it will be in librespot, Spotify for Android, Android, or Pixel phones.  If I ask here first though I'll hopefully get some experience from you fine people that will help narrow down which of those it is.

The issue is that when using the Spotify app on my Pixel 6 to drive Spotify cponnect to a moOde player, the volume controls only work when the phone is unlocked.  Operating the violume when the lock screen is active adjusts the media volume of the phone rather than the volume of the Spotify connect session.

Anyone else experience similar?

[Addendum] - Actually, it isn't just when locked, it is whenever the Spotify app isn't open on screen on the phone.
----------------
Robert
Maybe thats intentional to prevent unwanted or accidential volume changes?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
When I get home I'll try to repro on my Pixel 3A.

@the_bertrum

Yup. I get the same behavior with my Pixel 3A as you do with a Pixel 6. 

This is contrary to use of the Spotify app on my iPad where I can continue to adjust the Spotify volume if I've opened Chrome, say, or even screen-locked the tablet. I haven't tried opening some other music-oriented app, though. They might commandeer the volume control.

Regards,
Kent