Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Album details whereabouts?
Hi,

I wanted to look up the duration of an album and couldn't find it anywhere. The nearest I got was when I clicked on Show Tracks and you can very briefly see the information sometimes, before being replaced with the album cover. For one album where the cover artwork is rectangular you can see information below, however the vast majority of square album covers hides this information. I've attached a screen shot just in case what I see is not normal.

Is there anything I can do to see Album Information?

Best regards,
Nick

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like this is an screen aspect ration thing. Wide screens don't show it while a 4:3 ratio shows the album details fine.
Yes, I can reproduce this on my desktop by gradually widening the window. The space given to the album cover gets wider, so the cover also gets taller and pushes the text below the playbar at the bottom.
----------------
Robert
(03-23-2022, 03:54 PM)TamedShrew Wrote: Looks like this is an screen aspect ration thing. Wide screens don't show it while a 4:3 ratio shows the album details fine.

What the viewport size of your display?
https://whatismyviewport.com
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(03-23-2022, 05:33 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-23-2022, 03:54 PM)TamedShrew Wrote: Looks like this is an screen aspect ration thing. Wide screens don't show it while a 4:3 ratio shows the album details fine.

In Firefox on my Windows desktop, all is fine at  1507 × 898, but by 1575 × 898 it starts to clip.  Maximised to 1575 × 898 there is only one line of info.
----------------
Robert
(03-23-2022, 05:33 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:

1536 × 714

Thanks
Here is what that viewer size looks like in Chrome simulator

What make/model device is this?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi Tim, It's the library view with the "show tracks" open where the clipping occurs. Under the album cover on the left of the track list.
----------------
Robert
(03-24-2022, 10:12 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Here is what that viewer size looks like in Chrome simulator

What make/model device is this?

It's a Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2 ITL laptop. Running Windows 11. Chrome  v99

Looks like your screen shot has clipping off the bottom too?

Thanks Tim.
(03-24-2022, 10:16 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: Hi Tim, It's the library view with the "show tracks" open where the clipping occurs.  Under the album cover on the left of the track list.

My bad, it's in both playback and librabry... Sorry
----------------
Robert