Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: No covers in folder view
(06-24-2022, 12:08 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Which version of moOde were you using that showed covers instead of a folder icon?

I may need to look at the code in that version to see what might be going on.

Hi Tim, the problem exists, but I don't think it's due to some MoOde bug. It is enough to clear the cache of Chrome to return to view everything without problems.
In fact there is a block of code that I had intended to add to Folder view that would have rendered the cover art for album directories but it somehow got lost in the shuffle.

It's fixed for next release which is planned for early Q3 :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(06-26-2022, 10:39 AM)ECELO Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 12:08 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Which version of moOde were you using that showed covers instead of a folder icon?

I may need to look at the code in that version to see what might be going on.

Hi Tim, the problem exists, but I don't think it's due to some MoOde bug. It is enough to clear the cache of Chrome to return to view everything without problems.
Mhhh...no...
I cleared the chache in both Chome and Edge and nothing happened.
(06-26-2022, 04:28 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: In fact there is a block of code that I had intended to add to Folder view that would have rendered the cover art for album directories but it somehow got lost in the shuffle.

It's fixed for next release which is planned for early Q3 :-)

Wowww, perfect!!!
Thanks a lot !!!!  Big Grin
I installed tonight the 8.1.2 update and the issue has gone. Problem solved.
Thanks a lot!