Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello from Colorado
I used Volumio for years.  Last year I got fed up with problems and looked for something new.  I have several Pis running Moode all over the house and workshop, pulling from a central library.  I also manage a few systems for relatives.  

Mike
Welcome to the club.
----------------
Robert
Welcome Mike. Good use of moodeaudio. I use mine just in the lounge for my HiFi - the rest of the house is fed with radio signals and my own non-stop 24/7/365 pop radio station, all Pi powered.

Leigh....
(08-18-2022, 07:19 PM)LeighP Wrote: Welcome Mike. Good use of moodeaudio. I use mine just in the lounge for my HiFi - the rest of the house is fed with radio signals and my own non-stop 24/7/365 pop radio station, all Pi powered.

Leigh....

Do the radio signals send the same stream everywhere, or can you listen to different things in different rooms?  I set up the way I did so my wife can listen to something in one room, and I can listen to something else when I'm working.
(08-21-2022, 12:17 PM)GuitarManMike Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 07:19 PM)LeighP Wrote: Welcome Mike. Good use of moodeaudio. I use mine just in the lounge for my HiFi - the rest of the house is fed with radio signals and my own non-stop 24/7/365 pop radio station, all Pi powered.

Leigh....

Do the radio signals send the same stream everywhere, or can you listen to different things in different rooms?  I set up the way I did so my wife can listen to something in one room, and I can listen to something else when I'm working.

Same stream everywhere. Music is from a radio automation playback system so always random.
Which radio automation playback system do you use? I've been toying with the idea of using Rivendell, if I can get hold of another Raspberry Pi. Which I will do live stuff from. Otherwise I'm just relying on the playlist from Moode.

I'm actually streaming the same audio feed, with audio processing and using IP to my internet radios and also via a VPN when I'm driving.