Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

DSD music files play once and do not continue
Has anyone noticed DSD music files will play OK but will not move on/cross fade to the next? I don't have this issue with FLAC source files. Just wanted to check if it was just me.
(11-04-2022, 08:13 PM)Always_In_The_Moode Wrote: Has anyone noticed DSD music files will play OK but will not move on/cross fade to the next? I don't have this issue with FLAC source files. Just wanted to check if it was just me.

I don't have that problem, but I also don't have crossfade enabled.
(11-04-2022, 08:13 PM)Always_In_The_Moode Wrote: Has anyone noticed DSD music files will play OK but will not move on/cross fade to the next? I don't have this issue with FLAC source files. Just wanted to check if it was just me.

Crossfade only works on PCM files.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Correct. DSD streams can be passed one at a time from a queue through moOde to a DSD-compatible DAC but they can't be manipulated in any way---cross fade included---without first being transcoded to "standard" PCM. 

AFAIK, even in the professional world there are very few Digital Audio Workstations capable of manipulating DSD material natively.

Right now, my moOde 8.2.2 player is stepping nicely through the DSD tracks on the sampler album I downloaded sometime ago for testing purposes.

Regards,
Kent
They play fine here... see you accidentaly have the "single" set on the "..." menu, once happened to me, and I was getting mad.

Cheers, Al.
Thanks everyone!

That makes a lot of sense to me.

I am indeed using the crossfade function.