Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Landscape mode on Smartphones
Information 
Interestingly, the work done to render the UI on the Ultra-wide 480 and 540 x 1919 screens may also work for landscape mode on Smartphones :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(11-06-2022, 10:09 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Interestingly, the work done to render the UI on the Ultra-wide 480 and 540 x 1919 screens may also work for landscape mode on Smartphones :-)

That would be a nice bit of serendipity!

Regards,
Kent
(11-06-2022, 10:54 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(11-06-2022, 10:09 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Interestingly, the work done to render the UI on the Ultra-wide 480 and 540 x 1919 screens may also work for landscape mode on Smartphones :-)

That would be a nice bit of serendipity!

Regards,
Kent

Yep!

although I noticed an annoying glitch, probably introduced by this very change for large displays:
In the settings pages, the scroll-bars are always visible, as the overflow for #container is set to "scroll"... I would prefer "auto", or, at least, "scroll" only for overflow-y. Moreover, on chrome on my laptop, those ugly system scroll-bars are shown, instead of the nicer mobile overlay.
Not a huge problem, of course, but...

Cheers, Al.
Best to wait for the config refactoring to get past the WIP point.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(11-07-2022, 01:05 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Best to wait for the config refactoring to get past the WIP point.

Ooops, I forgot I am constantly on a kind of a beta ver... :-D

Cheers, Al.