Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello from Milwaukee, US
Hi folks,

Although I’ve got 25 years of Linux server admin experience, I’m pretty much a complete novice when it comes to Linux audio.  I’m in the process of turning a spare Pi 3B, plus an IQaudIO DAC+, into a way to get back to listening to lossless audio, and also to try hi-res audio.  I chose moOdeaudio because it was very much still alive, supported what I need, and looked like setup would be simple.  However, I’ve run into one or two issues, which I’ll go ask about in the appropriate forum.

Cheers,

Al
(11-13-2022, 12:19 AM)awrc68 Wrote: Hi folks,

Although I’ve got 25 years of Linux server admin experience, I’m pretty much a complete novice when it comes to Linux audio.  I’m in the process of turning a spare Pi 3B, plus an IQaudIO DAC+, into a way to get back to listening to lossless audio, and also to try hi-res audio.  I chose moOdeaudio because it was very much still alive, supported what I need, and looked like setup would be simple.  However, I’ve run into one or two issues, which I’ll go ask about in the appropriate forum.

Cheers,

Al

Welcome aboard, Al, and ask away Smile

Regards,
Kent