Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Cannot Find CUE Files and Ignore Associated FLAC/APE/WAV file
Upgraded my moOde to 8.2.2 and found all CUE and its associated audio files are ignored when generating/regenerating library. 
The 'Ignore CUE files' option is always turned off.
What does "all CUE and its associated audio files are ignored" mean?

Maybe explain what you expected to see or find and what actually happened.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(11-28-2022, 04:00 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: What does "all CUE and its associated audio files are ignored" mean?

Thank you, Tim. 
Here are the details.
When I open the library, all my albums saved as a whole audio file (wav/flac/ape) with a cue file disappeared. 
(The files are still in the hard drive and cannot be found in the library.)
I tried to re-generate the library with the 'ignore CUE' turned off, but it didn't work.
(11-28-2022, 07:00 PM)RotaryTransformer Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 04:00 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: What does "all CUE and its associated audio files are ignored" mean?

Thank you, Tim. 
Here are the details.
When I open the library, all my albums saved as a whole audio file (wav/flac/ape) with a cue file disappeared. 
I tried to re-generate the library with the 'ignore CUE' turned off, but it didn't work.

Hi,

are they nowhere (and I mean nowhere) to be found? Not in the album/tag view, neither in the folder view?
Can you post the moode log?
Also, the mpd log would help, it is the file /var/log/mpd/log

It sounds very weird, as I have my library exactly like yours, but I always see everything... To me it looks like your disc is not being mounted correctly, or mounted at all.
Post here also its permissions, with

ls /media/* -l

Cheers, Al.
(11-28-2022, 07:00 PM)RotaryTransformer Wrote:

Thank you, Tim. 
Here are the details.

I have several CUE/FLAC's for testing and no issues. In Folder view they show up as a regular album with tracks. You won't see any individual FLAC files or cue sheets listed.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub