Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello! Guy from Hong Kong!
Hi Everyone! 

Newcomer onboard! Use moode audio approx. 8 months only. More user-friendly & have better sound quality compare with others RP player. I have two setups, Moode audio with RPi 4 + Topping D50s, connect to focal XS book speaker. Another setup in my car, moode with RPi 4 + Topping D10s. optical out to my Alpine PXE-X09 DSP. After comparison, moode with RPi 4 can have better sound quality than the high end Pioneer P99 car CD player.....Thanks Tim's effort!!
(12-01-2022, 03:41 PM)Alfred76 Wrote: Hi Everyone! 

Newcomer onboard! Use moode audio approx. 8 months only. More user-friendly & have better sound quality compare with others RP player. I have two setups, Moode audio with RPi 4 + Topping D50s, connect to focal XS book speaker. Another setup in my car, moode with RPi 4 + Topping D10s. optical out to my Alpine PXE-X09 DSP. After comparison, moode with RPi 4 can have better sound quality than the high end Pioneer P99 car CD player.....Thanks Tim's effort!!

Welcome aboard!

Regards,
Kent