Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Servus, from Austria!
Hi all,
I'm max from austria. Long time audio hardware and music lover. 
i've been using RPis for many years to stream, and I have to say, Moode fits my needs the best.

Finally joined the forum to share a Tutorial on how to get an IR Remote working on the Bullseye kernel, with out lirc (!!!!)

After loosing my mind with lirc i finially found a solution that works all the way with the old Apple A1294 Remote (or any other IR remote) 

Very happy to be here and i will post the tutorial withing the next weeks or so, still have to test the final little bits!

Cheers, Max.
(12-09-2022, 07:53 PM)bergziege Wrote: Hi all,
I'm max from austria. Long time audio hardware and music lover. 
i've been using RPis for many years to stream, and I have to say, Moode fits my needs the best.

Finally joined the forum to share a Tutorial on how to get an IR Remote working on the Bullseye kernel, with out lirc (!!!!)

After loosing my mind with lirc i finially found a solution that works all the way with the old Apple A1294 Remote (or any other IR remote) 

Very happy to be here and i will post the tutorial withing the next weeks or so, still have to test the final little bits!

Cheers, Max.

Willkommen, Max. We look forward to your tutorial.

Regards,
Kent