Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: with posting in this forum
I'm trying to properly describe my problem, adding screenshots but when trying to post I get this error:

Quote:The message is too long. Please enter a message shorter than 65535 characters (currently 1131040). 

I am positively sure that I haven't written that much text, so the issue must be the screenshots. 
How are you guys handling this limit? Do you attach screenshots as attachment? I can do that, but then the images lose their context within my post. :-(
Listening with the latest moOde on a RPI zero w with a MiniBoss DAC PCM5122 32bit 384kHz and a Volt+ AMP on a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 100 speakers.

pi@moody:~ $ moodeutl -m 
CPU: 1.0 GHz, LOAD: 35% 47C | MEM: 63% used | DISK: 39% used, 4.1G free | PHP: 7 workers
(02-07-2023, 05:36 PM)ovizii Wrote: I'm trying to properly describe my problem, adding screenshots but when trying to post I get this error:

Quote:The message is too long. Please enter a message shorter than 65535 characters (currently 1131040). 

I am positively sure that I haven't written that much text, so the issue must be the screenshots. 
How are you guys handling this limit? Do you attach screenshots as attachment? I can do that, but then the images lose their context within my post. :-(

Maybe that has something to do with the size of the pics? Try smaller ones, maybe 1024 x 768 is enough; although "small as hell" by today standards, they are big enough for us to see.
Image attachments are not counted against the max number of characters in text according to the Forum config settings. I've often attached 10 or more images to a post.

Generally, really long posts are difficult to deal with or even ignored if they contain a laundry list of issues. It's always best to try and keep a post focussed on a single issue.

Sometime though an issue can be hard to describe especially if it involves multiple factors. In this case it's preferable to start with a concise overview and maybe a couple of screenies then allow people to try and understand it, ask questions and hopefully, eventually get to a resolution.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks to your hint to "preview" my message I realized that when I insert a screenshot with CTRL+V it looks great but when previewing I can see that the screenshot gets converted to a long string of text hence me hitting the limit of the post size.

I will gather my screenshots and attach them like Tim showed me.
Listening with the latest moOde on a RPI zero w with a MiniBoss DAC PCM5122 32bit 384kHz and a Volt+ AMP on a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 100 speakers.

pi@moody:~ $ moodeutl -m 
CPU: 1.0 GHz, LOAD: 35% 47C | MEM: 63% used | DISK: 39% used, 4.1G free | PHP: 7 workers