Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Introduce myself
Hello everyone,
First I would like to thank Tim, I wrote to him directly yesterday as I was unable to register here, I thought I had been registered here years ago and searched my email inbox and found I had already been in contact with Tim in 2017 when I sent him a payment via PayPal.
Thank you so much for unlocking my account.
I have been using moode audio player for many years now on a Raspberry Pi 2B, so far with a small USB sound adapter made in China, but have now bought an M-Audio Micro DAC 24/192 to digitally drive my Advance Paris X-i75 amplifier. (For those who are interested, Nubert NuBox 483 are used as speakers). Since it's a USB device again, I don't expect any technical difficulties.
Still briefly something about my person:
I live in Germany, am now 55 years old, have been working in the IT industry since the 90s and thus have witnessed the PC development from the first PC-XT Taiwan clones until today... it was an exciting time.
Music is an important part of my life, in the past I played guitar, in 1998 I started to DJ with 2 Technics Mk2 and a Pioneer DJM500 in the area of Psychedelic Trance and Chillout, since some time I use a controller from Native Instruments (TRAKTOR Control S4) and now I am in the area of Psychedelic Dub & Chill.
Away from music I like to hike, ride my bike a lot in the warmer months and recently started gardening.
I hope I have not bored you now with this endless story Wink

Andy - [Atman] (आत्मन्)
It's great to hear the stories of people here. One of the great things about a hobby based around music is the sheer diversity of stories it brings.
----------------
Robert