Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Quickie about 8.3.2
Just updated my various systems. All seem to run OK.

If I look at the System Information pages on each streamer, they all show this:

"rmmod: ERROR: Module configs is not currently loaded"

This occurs on both Allo USBridgeSig/Digi1Sig (1 off) & RPi3B-IQAudio (3 off) hardware configs.

It it an issue? Do I need to fix it? If so, how? Smile

And on a completely unrelated topic, I have noticed for some time that when I start a new listening session, the first track is missing a couple of seconds right at the start. It's no biggie, and subsequent tracks are absolutely fine.

My assumption is that this is not MoOde related, but more to do with starting up the communication between my Allo Digi1Sig board and my Naim DAC, especially as I power down the DAC between sessions (the Allo stays permanently powered). Does that make sense?

Cheers

Chris
@suzywong 

Not experiencing the rmmod error message on any of the three players I updated.

I see the line in the /var/www/util/sysinfo.sh script where it would be generated but I don't fully understand the logic of the surrounding code so I'll wait for Tim to chime in.

Meanwhile, my universal knee-jerk reaction to reports of odd behavior is to remind folks to reboot the player after an update if they haven't done so and then open the webUI in a new browser window or tab. That makes sure new kernels, drivers, code modules, ... , are running and clears out old cached info. Not necessarily a cure but it clears away the underbrush, so to speak.

Regards,
Kent
Yep, a restart fixed it.