Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Allo USB sig not detected by latest Moode release
all,

I tried many times to be able to change settings of audio output device in latest moode (all I have right now is Pi HDMI 1). I have rebooted  Allo many times after setting none in Nested I2S device and Dt overlay. I have a DAC Topping DX 7s connected to Allo USB SIG and so far with Moode 6.7.0 everything worked fine.
I wanted to see new features of Moode but encountered problems as above.

Any help will be appreciated

Pawel.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

update kernel using rpi-update
I tested my SIG + Revolution DAC the other day with latest moOde release and no issues whatsoever.

Try a fresh image. After booting up plug in your USB DAC, wait a moment for it to be fully recognized by Linux/ALSA then open Audio Config and select it from the Output device dropdown menu and you should be all set.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(10-07-2023, 03:50 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I tested my SIG + Revolution DAC the other day with latest moOde release and no issues whatsoever.

Try a fresh image. After booting up plug in your USB DAC, wait a moment for it to be fully recognized by Linux/ALSA then open Audio Config and select it from the Output device dropdown menu and you should be all set.

I have managed to get it working after turning off the dac completely and then turning it on again during moode boot. I can see the DAC as output device but no sound for now. I will try to boot from old Moode card  I still have and look at the audio settings to see the differences.

Thanks for help!
(10-07-2023, 04:37 PM)Pawelpipi Wrote:
(10-07-2023, 03:50 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I tested my SIG + Revolution DAC the other day with latest moOde release and no issues whatsoever.

I have managed to get it working after turning off the dac completely and then turning it on again during moode boot. I can see the DAC as output device but no sound for now. I will try to boot from old Moode card  I still have and look at the audio settings to see the differences.

Thanks for help!

If the DAC is recognised but there's no sound try restarting MPD.
How is the volume setted it up?
The starting default value is zero.
Best regards,
Francesco
Could be helpful to get the result of the following command::
Code:
moodeutl -s
Best regards and thanks,
Francesco