Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
MPD : add a delay to wait before starting the playback
I look forward to both the 'add silence' and 'keep alive' features to be added to the wonderful moode audio package. I believe this is the cue to the dropout problem I experienced with the allo digione S/PDIF HAT when format change includes either sampling frequency / bit depth switch or both.
I am certain this is not a Chord Mojo (using as a desktop DAC) issue as it handles the same situation perfectly with a WiiM mini.
A newbie here, will study this discussion more thoroughly to try if the squeezelite settings resolve my issue.
Thanks all.
Something like this would need to be added to MPD itself and then exposed as an MPD setting. Feel free to ask the MPD maintainer. https://github.com/MusicPlayerDaemon/MPD/issues

If you do end up creating a request for the feature post a link to the issue here so we can track it.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Issue resolved by the additional squeezelite string -r 192000:2000
Guess the allo hardware need more time to figure out what to do, and I don't mind a 2 sec gap between songs in my mixed format playlist.

For some reason, I have experienced very high CPU utilization running squeezelite renderer with moode audio, to the point the player is not responsive to any control input. So also taking the chance to try picoreplayer.

Thank you very much all.