Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

*** Has it been 10 years already?
Big Grin 
This month, December 2023 marks 10 years since work began on the moOde audio player project.

Thanks to everyone for your dedication to moOde and for helping to improve and support this nice Free Open Source Software for the wonderful Raspberry Pi and DIY audio communities.

Consider making a donation to acknowledge a decade's worth of commitment to DIY audio and the enjoyment of music. It's a great way to show your appreciation!

Let's keep the coffee flowing and the project going :-)

Enjoy the Music!

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Ten years of awesome Smile

That's certainly worth a birthday present.
----------------
Robert
(12-14-2023, 03:10 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: This month, December 2023 marks 10 years since work began on the moOde audio player project.

Thanks to everyone for your dedication to moOde and for helping to improve and support this nice Free Open Source Software for the wonderful Raspberry Pi and DIY audio communities.

Consider making a donation to acknowledge a decade's worth of commitment to DIY audio and the enjoyment of music. It's a great way to show your appreciation!

Enjoy the Music!

-Tim

Tim and all,
Happy birthday.
Here, in Italy, we use to say:"100 di questi giorni"; the meaning is:"have 100 birthdays more".
Best regards,
Francesco
(12-14-2023, 03:10 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: This month, December 2023 marks 10 years since work began on the moOde audio player project.

Enjoy the Music!

-Tim

Congratulations Tim, and many thanks again for founding the project!

I came here not too long ago and I've very much enjoyed MoOde since. I started my Raspberry Pi streaming obsession hobby with Volumio but once I found MoOde I never looked back...

Regarding your coffee suggestion, it's morning here in The Netherlands, I'll make another with MoOde playing in the background, cheers!
@Falco don't forget the Stroopwafel. Its perfect with a double Espresso!

Enjoy the Music!
Music 

Enjoy the Music!

-Tim

Heart Just Do it! for another 10x10 years Smile Thank You!
Thanks @Tim Curtis and the other contributors for the awesome work. I'm streaming the kings College, Cambridge choir in 192/24 using free (as in speech) software and it doesn't get much better than that!
Many thanks for this awesome job, and your support.
Just a friendly bump :-)
Enjoy the Music!
Having come to Moode Audio recently, I'd like to offer my thanks as well.  Best to you in 2024 and on the upcoming release, Tim.

:-) Tom Lynn