Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Greetings from Italy
Hi All,

after years of enjoying music with RuneAudio on a small RPI 2B + RoomEQ (Brutefir), I've found the need to upgrade (Unfortunately, there's no option to upgrade the RuneAudio to support new WiFi AC adapters), and that's why I discovered moOde.

There are still a few things on my setup that need to be fixed (e.g., unable to play .dff files), and fine-tuning is ongoing. Nonetheless, I'm happy to discover how the fresh moOde environment runs smoothly even on the little & ancient RP2 and still capable of handling HiRes streaming and RoomEQ.
(12-23-2023, 04:50 PM)maxonline Wrote: Hi All,

after years of enjoying music with RuneAudio on a small RPI 2B + RoomEQ (Brutefir), I've found the need to upgrade (Unfortunately, there's no option to upgrade the RuneAudio to support new WiFi AC adapters), and that's why I discovered moOde.

There are still a few things on my setup that need to be fixed (e.g., unable to play .dff files), and fine-tuning is ongoing. Nonetheless, I'm happy to discover how the fresh moOde environment runs smoothly even on the little & ancient RP2 and still capable of handling HiRes streaming and RoomEQ.

Hi, and welcome.

you can post in the Support thread to see, and possibly get help to solve the problems with .dff files.
Hi Nutul,
Yes, I'm going to do it. I'm just taking some time to check as much as I can to be pretty confident about no dumb NOOB errors by my side :-)