Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Music Lover from Pennsylvania, USA
Big Grin 
Grand Rising Music Lovers,

I am new to moOde audio. I have always had a logitech media server (lms) working from my old Macbook Pro which I still have since 2012 and going strong Wink . I saw a YouTube video about moOde audio and decided to give it a try. So far I love the UI on the web browser and got the basic stuff to work. I installed moOde audio on a Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB with an innomaker DAC: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D13QWV9?psc...ct_details, sometimes the UI web page stops responding, but comes back after a few seconds to less than a minute. Not sure what is causing that? I am connected on WiFi. I could try directly connected to ethernet, but I doubt that is the issue as I don't have many devices on my router and on top of that they are not being used. It could also be my old MacBook Pro. I will gladly hear any suggestions and pointers anyone can give me. 

More to come from me as I am just getting started, but thank you for allowing me to join this wonderful community forum.  Big Grin
Welcome on board, vladiny.
A couple of tests:
1. Would you try to connect with a smartphone (just to exclude the mac)?
2. Why do not try to clean the browser cache?
Best regards,
Francesco
(12-26-2023, 11:26 PM)fdealexa Wrote: Welcome on board, vladiny.
A couple of tests:
1. Would you try to connect with a smartphone (just to exclude the mac)?
2. Why do not try to clean the browser cache?
Best regards,
Francesco

Thank you fdealexa!  Heart

What app do you use on your smartphone? I have both Android and iPhone. Does moOde have a smartphone app? I looked on both but did not find an app to use with moOde.
Yes, clearing do browser cache made it more responsive.

Thanks for your advice!  Big Grin
Hello from across your southern border (e.g., Maryland).

The moOde WebUI *is* the app. It is accessible via the web browsers available on pretty much every OS including Linux, MacOS, Windows, Android, iOS/iPadOS, etc. No dedicated app is needed.  However, if you want to simulate one on your smartphone, you can use the "Add to Home Screen" capability available in Android/iOS.

Regards,
Kent
(12-28-2023, 05:20 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: Hello from across your southern border (e.g., Maryland).

The moOde WebUI *is* the app. It is accessible via the web browsers available on pretty much every OS including Linux, MacOS, Windows, Android, iOS/iPadOS, etc. No dedicated app is needed.  However, if you want to simulate one on your smartphone, you can use the "Add to Home Screen" capability available in Android/iOS.

Regards,
Kent

Thanks Kent for the information. I will try that.
That works amazingly great. Love that option of "Add to Home Screen". Now I can move around my house. My other question is could I play music throughout my other home speakers? I have Sonos in my Kitchen for when I am cooking and a Smart Sony Receiver in my Living Room which I can access them via Airplay, UPnP and DLNA. I did see renderers for most of it, which I turned on but it seems to only work on my Office speakers connected to Raspberry Pi DAC. Is there a way to connect to the other speakers?