Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Playback view
Lightbulb 
Whilst working from my home office with moode streaming radio stations it occurred to me that the time elapsed is redundant and it would be great if I could toggle it to show the current time. 

Not sure if it would be for everyone, but it may be a nice alternative?

Cheers, Steve
(01-02-2024, 09:20 PM)steve4star Wrote: Whilst working from my home office with moode streaming radio stations it occurred to me that the time elapsed is redundant and it would be great if I could toggle it to show the current time. 

Cheers, Steve

It could be, indeed. Meanwhile, if the time is more important to you, there is an analog/digital clock in the coverview.
Of course, this does not show any art/metadata...
(01-02-2024, 10:16 PM)Nutul Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 09:20 PM)steve4star Wrote: Whilst working from my home office with moode streaming radio stations it occurred to me that the time elapsed is redundant and it would be great if I could toggle it to show the current time. 

Cheers, Steve

It could be, indeed. Meanwhile, if the time is more important to you, there is an analog/digital clock in the coverview.
Of course, this does not show any art/metadata...

May I ask why the OS Taskbar clock widget doesn't suit the need?
I had forgotten about the cover view clock options.

My display is attached to the pi so the o/s clock does not show.
(01-02-2024, 10:49 PM)ubergoober Wrote: May I ask why the OS Taskbar clock widget doesn't suit the need?
MoOde does not have any desktop environment, it runs in a browser window, kiosk mode, fullscreen.
(01-02-2024, 10:55 PM)steve4star Wrote: I had forgotten about the cover view clock options.

My display is attached to the pi so the o/s clock does not show.

Just to mention that the nice CoverView Digital and Analog clock options are compliments of @Nutul :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(01-02-2024, 11:00 PM)Nutul Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 10:49 PM)ubergoober Wrote: May I ask why the OS Taskbar clock widget doesn't suit the need?
MoOde does not have any desktop environment, it runs in a browser window, kiosk mode, fullscreen.

Context now understood, thanks.